Monday, September 13, 2004

Where have you been?


create your own visited states map or check out these Google Hacks.


So I've been to Michigan because I was there for training in Troy. I'll be going again in the next few weeks. I went to Hawaii last Christmas with the family. IMHO, that's the best time to go. I was in Illinois a few years ago because I visited Mako when he was still a student at the University of Chicago getting his JD. I've been to Florida with my family to vacation at Walt Disney World. And then there's the string of states from Washington to California to Texas. That's because I had to drive all that way when switching gears from Boeing to Lockheed Martin.

I had been on a cross-country road trip to New York when I was one year old, but I wouldn't think that counts, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home