Teenagers nowadays... *sigh*
Here's a snippet of what someone (of whom I have no knowledge nor relation) wrote as a comment on a friend's Xanga blog:
"...well n e waze juz dropped by to say hi!! haha"
Okay, so here's my issue: wouldn't it be faster just to say "anyway" instead of "n e waze"? I mean if you translated it to non-chat-lingo-speak it would be "anyways" and even that isn't a word. That was one of the first correct grammar usage terms that I remember learning in junior high school.
And then there's the "haha" at the end. Maybe I'm missing something (and inside joke, perhaps), but what is so funny about writing a comment on a blog entry, if you're doing nothing more than just say hello? If it's in reference to something else the commentor wrote prior to the last sentence, then the "haha" should be placed elsewhere.
I'm not too worried about my friend nor the author of the above statement reading this entry as they probably don't even know I have this blog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home