Monday, August 30, 2004

Training Class

I'm sitting in class right now. It's a week long training session and although it might sound nice that I don't have to go to work, I still have to finish my project. So my plan is to work late today after class is finished and get enough of it done for my boss to present to whoever on Wednesday.

This class was the one that I've been trying to get myself signed up for, for the longest time. I had requested way back in May, and got actually enrolled in July for the Fort Worth class, but I had to go to DELMIA that same week, so got August, but they cancelled it because not enough people wanted to take it then, and now I'm in Palmdale doing it here. Darn, no free trip!

C'est la vie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home